Cloud computing is without doubt the biggest IT story for a generation.
But the concept is broad, with definitions of "the cloud" varying from one IT professional to the next.
Rates of adoption also vary massively: some businesses are still sceptical about the cloud, while others have completed full migrations.
The V3 Virtual Cloud Summit has been developed to offer tailored insights to specific groups. Whatever stage of planning or implementation your cloud project is at, wherever your specific area of concern lies, there is a session for you at this event.
And, because you can experience the entire conference without leaving your desk, you need only attend the sessions that are relevant to you.
Using the latest Virtual Trade Show technology, we have created an online environment that brings you all the features and benefits of a conference, through your PC.
- Watch live as high profile speakers give the keynote addresses, and submit your questions via our web site
- Participate in online polls and gain an understanding of how your peers view the cloud through V3.co.uk's research presentations
- Network with speakers and delegates through our live chat facility in the networking lounge
- Visit sponsors at their virtual stands, download their latest white papers and chat with them live in the exhibition area
- Access all presentations and video content on demand after the event
The V3 Virtual Cloud Summit is a revolution in IT events, so make sure you're there: register your place now.
China had warned of 'repercussions' should Canada bar Huawei from the country's 5G networks
No-so-Faster Payments borkage hits Lloyds Banking Group
Apple to appeal order pay $440m over FaceTime patent infringement
Technology and staff to shift to Google following deal