Cloudflare and the NCSC play down the scale of the 'large and sophisticated' DDoS attack on the Labour Party
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- US Cyber Command uploads new malware samples linked to North Korean state-backed financial heists
- Labour Party targeted in DDoS attack
- Should security shift from defence to containing attacks?
- Magento users advised to install latest update to thwart attacks exploiting remote code execution security flaw
- Microsoft to apply California's Consumer Privacy Act across the US