Gatwick Airport CIO Cathal Corcoran explains how he found success by in-sourcing recruitment away from external agencies
The EU GDPR is fundamentally concerned with reducing the risk of exposing personal data. The 99 articles in the regulation set rules on what private data can be collected, when it can be collected, and how that data should be processed and secured.
This report looks at research from over 1000 organisation, representing more than 2.5 million endpoints, to understand the prevalence and growth of non-malware attacks.
Download now to find out more.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Fourth variant of Spectre and Meltdown identified by Microsoft and Google
- Gatwick Airport refreshes IT talent by hiring own recruitment team
- Bare metal Kubernetes at Adform: 'We like it and the developers love it'
- Thoma Bravo and KKR in the running to buy BMC Software from Bain and Golden Gate Capital
- Analytics needs to 'grow up' and GDPR is just the push it needs, say tech firms