Data sprawl is a significant challenge for multi-nationals
With GDPR coming into effect in less than a year, businesses have to decide how they are going to secure their processes. This eGuide explains basic and advanced methods to keep your documents safe from threats as well as inadvertent leaks of information. Download now to find out more.Download
A network of nineteen first-class independent schools, nurseries and sixth form colleges embarked on the employment of managed services in 2004. This case study looks at the success of their operational efficiency and how their partnership with a leading managed services outsourcer ensured the company's rapid and on-going growth.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- SpaceX to deploy its super-fast internet satelites by 2019
- Why doesn't enterprise IT enrage users as much as Star Wars Battlefront II?
- Parity knew about wallet bug in August - still no fix for frozen funds
- The security landscape must evolve to deal with new cyber threats
- Does GDPR enable identity theft?