Aubrey Stearn, interim head of DevOps at the Solicitor's Regulation Authority explains how to ensure your DevOps culture results in secure releases
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Equifax report uncovers unencrypted usernames and passwords and security equipment that wasn't working
- Have we arrived at a public cloud duopoly?
- 5G news: 5G could mean the return of carrier-locked phones
- DevOps: 'Test everything, everything is testable!'
- Impact of automation on jobs has been overstated, claims Bank of England's Mark Carney