Research shows female CIOs paid slightly more, but there are still many more men in the top IT jobs than women, and other roles still reveal a significant gender pay gap
This report looks at research from over 1000 organisation, representing more than 2.5 million endpoints, to understand the prevalence and growth of non-malware attacks.
Download now to find out more.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- HMRC is transforming itself into "the most digitally advanced tax administration in the world"
- ICO to slap Cambridge Analytica with search warrant
- HMRC's automation is 'years ahead of the rest of the Government'
- The UK IT Industry Awards are open for entries
- Rambus and IBM develop hybrid memory for future data centres