As copper and silicon-based CPUs reach their physical limits, what is in the pipeline that will keep compute power growing? Nic Fearn investigates
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Wi-Fi 6 device certification programme launched by Wi-Fi Alliance
- The outer limits? What will happen when microprocessors reach 'silicon plateau'?
- Russia hacked encrypted FBI radio communications
- Four more years: Power companies given more time to fit smart meters across the UK
- Women in tech: learn to 'work out loud' to combat gender bias, urges Dr Anne-Marie Imafidon