But Elon Musk hits back suggesting that Zuckerberg 'has limited understanding of AI'
In today's fast-moving cloud landscape, it is vital for any forward thinking organisation to take heed of the benefits Cloud Automation can provide. This guide reveals the core principles and explains how you can get started in the transition towards becoming an automated organisation.Download
- GDPR confusion is still widespread - but Brexit is no excuse
- Businesses are using 'digital transformation' purely for marketing purposes, says Co-Op CDO Mike Bracken
- Monetising the IoT is a bigger concern than securing it
- Director who outsourced Swedish government database to the cloud, where critical data was compromised, fined just £6,500
- Securities blockchain will raise trust among European SMBs, claims IBM