Hynix warning over smartphone sales slowdown indicates end of memory-chip price spike
The EU GDPR is fundamentally concerned with reducing the risk of exposing personal data. The 99 articles in the regulation set rules on what private data can be collected, when it can be collected, and how that data should be processed and secured.
This report looks at research from over 1000 organisation, representing more than 2.5 million endpoints, to understand the prevalence and growth of non-malware attacks.
Download now to find out more.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Two million drivers to be affected by DVLA's new GDPR rules
- Eugene Kaspersky attacks Twitter over advertising ban for Kaspersky Labs
- SK Hynix warns of slowing smartphone memory-chip and NAND flash sales
- EU plans 'in-depth' investigation into Apple's acquisition of Shazam
- Teradata continues transformation as it adds a new dimension to analytics