How do you make trains run on time? It turns out you use a mixture of data science, analytics and cloud, according to Hancock
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- How Network Rail CIO Aidan Hancock is using data science to speed up your commute
- Botched Apple iOS 12.4 update leaves iPhones and iPads open to 'jailbreak'
- Three switches on its 5G network in London - prompting advert complaint from EE
- Blockchain latest news: Agoric's plans for smart contracts that span multiple blockchains
- Microsoft acquires jClarity to boost performance of Java workloads on Azure