The CIO and CDO share many areas of responsibility - but does bringing them both together under one title make sense?
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- SNCF CIO: Why CIOs should also take on the CDO role
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells Bloomberg to retract China server compromise story
- Google's antitrust compliance plan to license Android apps for up to €40
- Morrisons faces multi-million pound compensation claim after losing payroll data breach appeal
- Blockchain update: Blockchain too immature for government use, finds Australia's DTA