Algorithms don't know how to say 'the data is not clear' or 'I don't know'
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Machine-learning techniques often produce misleading or wrong results, researcher warns
- Apple reportedly planning a 16-inch MacBook Pro
- NCSC believes risks associated with Huawei equipment use in 5G networks are manageable, claims report
- Thousands of Android apps are tracking users through MAC address or Android ID
- Microsoft now working on 2020 build of Windows 10