'We centralised everything internally and started to get the practices right, from requirements through to development standards'
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Banks withdraw fingerprint authentication support on Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphones
- Equifax used default 'admin' user name and password to secure hacked portal
- Microsoft's EU contracts non-compliant with GDPR, warns European Data Protection Supervisor
- SAP announces new cloud partnership with Microsoft
- Amazon Echo and Google Home apps can spy on users and phish for passwords