Sir John Sawers warned that China is rising as a new global superpower, and the West is not in a position to address it
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Ex-MI6 head: Technology is now as important to the world as politics
- Tiny $2 spy chip can be added to IT hardware, claims security researcher Monta Elkins
- Compulsory Chinese government propaganda app grants authorities 'superuser' access to smartphones
- John Sawers: Home-grown technology must be protected from foreign influence
- Solid's Ruben Verborgh: 'We need competition based on quality of service not on data harvesting'