But John Lewis doesn't have, or need, a chief digital officer - 'Everybody ought to be a CDO in some way these days', says Coby
In today's fast-moving cloud landscape, it is vital for any forward thinking organisation to take heed of the benefits Cloud Automation can provide. This guide reveals the core principles and explains how you can get started in the transition towards becoming an automated organisation.Download
- Microsoft Teams 'can't compete with Slack' and is part of 'confusing set of tools', says Blenheim Chalcot CIO
- UK leads Europe as 'digital elite' economy
- Continental business leaders trounce UK leaders on cyber risk management
- 'No evidence' that government understands the seriousness of Brexit for data protection
- Alteryx: 'Big data lakes have become big data swamps'