Duncan Stott, CIO of Kier, cites automation as the key trend CIOs need to understand and develop a vision for, or risk falling behind
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Security researcher claims Via C3 x86 CPUs contain hidden 'God mode'
- 'Automation is the explosive opportunity of the year' - CIO of Kier
- Photobox CTO reveals how the company moved nine petabytes to the cloud in six months
- Are you making full use of cloud opportunities? Join us on the 19th September to find out
- Network complexity makes it hard to protect the low-hanging fruit, says Just Eat CISO