Computing DevOps Review 2016
Key highlights from the research include:
• Skills shortages across all areas of DevOps are being experienced but where possible, organisations are trying to retain and reskill existing staff.
• DevOps is an important component of digital strategy.
• The proportion of those surveyed who were implementing DevOps has increased from 16 to 25 per cent since last year.
• Likely impediments to DevOps include corporate culture, shortage of skills and resources and a silo mentality. These factors are magnified according to the size of the organisations involved.
• Customer/user satisfaction, speed of delivery and business impact of application code are key metrics for determining success.
Remote-access features of electric car chargers can be exploited by attackers to damage the vehicles, claims Kaspersky
'Alliance with Atos, Curzon and Cognizant has delivered a four-fold increase in RoI', says Anglian Water
Anglian Water speaks to Computing after winning the digital project of the year award at the UK IT Industry Awards 2018
BT & Thoughtspot discuss winning the Enterprise Data / Analytics Project of the Year at the UK IT Industry Awards 2018
ICO: 'Generic third-party consent is not enough and companies will be fined if they break the law'