Computing DevOps Review 2016
Key highlights from the research include:
• Skills shortages across all areas of DevOps are being experienced but where possible, organisations are trying to retain and reskill existing staff.
• DevOps is an important component of digital strategy.
• The proportion of those surveyed who were implementing DevOps has increased from 16 to 25 per cent since last year.
• Likely impediments to DevOps include corporate culture, shortage of skills and resources and a silo mentality. These factors are magnified according to the size of the organisations involved.
• Customer/user satisfaction, speed of delivery and business impact of application code are key metrics for determining success.
Got an excellent DevOps project or inspiring leader? You've got more time to enter Computing's DevOps Excellence Awards 2020
Time is running out to register for Computing's annual DevOps event
Steven Briggs, Head of DevOps, Hillside Technology, bet365's technology business, discusses his organisation's path towards implementing the DevOps culture
DevOps is all about change, and this summit is the perfect way to stay abreast of all the new developments
Automation Logic Partner and Co-Founder Kris Saxton tackles some of the most common questions and misconceptions when it comes to measuring how your DevOps processes are performing.