The US's largest gathering of capital markets CIOs and CTOs. The conference will focus on how leading financial firms are optimising their current infrastructure
As the economic climate and new regulations continue to challenge the financial industry, CIOs and CTOs are facing the pressure to review their front-, middle- and back-office operations to address efficiency and compliance.
Waters USA 2011 once again brings together CIOs, CTOs and senior technology professionals from leading corporate and investment banks, asset management firms, hedge funds and other financial institutions to discuss the latest financial IT strategies that need to be implemented to ensure success in 2012.
The one-day two-stream conference will focus on how leading financial firms are optimising and innovating their current infrastructure using the latest technologies to enhance competence and profitability.
Waters USA 2011 is set to build on the success of last year's conference, which saw more than 300 of the nation's leading financial technologists in attendance.
• Chris Perretta, executive vice president and CIO, State Street Corporation
• Scott Marcar, global head of risk and finance technology, Royal Bank of Scotland
• Peter Ahrens, managing director and CTO, JP Morgan Chase
• Scott Condron, managing director and CTO, Blackrock
• Peter Kelso, managing director, Deutsche Bank Global Technology Capital Markets
• Neil Monaghan, global head of OTC Clearing Client Service, CITI
• Donna Runicki, director of Data Management/Data Management Systems, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
• Brant Arseneau, managing director and head of Electronic Trading Capabilities Group, Bank of Montreal
• George Sofianos, head of Equities Executions Strats, Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading
• Michael Radziemski, partner and CIO, Lord Abbett
• Delve into the minds of global CIOs and CTOs - from leading investments banks and buy-side firms - and understand how they are controlling the IT budget in light of new regulatory regimes
• Hear how cloud computing impacts managed services in the CIO's bottom line from an end-user perspective
• Discover the latest on HFT strategies and technology
• Get practical tips on real-time risk management and analytics
• Overcome the challenges of OTC derivatives processing
• Understand the global outlook for 2013-2015
• Network with leading technology and trading professionals across North America