This is an unmissable opportunity to access recent research pinpointing the challenges faced by the IT team, from the Cloud to consolidation. You will be able to meet industry peers facing the same issues and, to hear from leading industry voices how you can meet the challenge.
Is your data centre fit to support today's key business challenges? - exclusive Computing Research
David McClelland - Technical Architect, IThound.com
• The application deployment challenge: how IT often views the expectation of business management as unrealistic
• Typical application deployment timelines: from days to months - the experience of UK IT
• The IT team's confidence in meeting project delivery deadlines: days, weeks or months?
• The over-riding pressure to reduce cost without sacrificing performance
Creating an efficient data centre in practice: What can you do?
David Norfolk - Practise Leader, Bloor Research
• Optimising the data centre
• The Cloud
• Extreme Performance
• Storage Optimisation
• Maximising efficiency
Consolidation at every level
David Rajan - Technology Director, UK, Ireland & Israel, Oracle
• How consolidating your systems can reduce costs and grow revenue through improving top line business agility
• Examples of consolidation in practice from application to disk, as well as integration between layers
• Oracle case study: how we consolidated our own infrastructure, and the benefits
Scottish Government deploys Pure Storage to support Agricultural & Rural Economy Directorate VDI environment
All-flash array storage has slashed build times for developers and cut downtime
291,000 now work in app development in the UK, according to Apple
Investment in STEM education sees rise in number of students taking the subjects, though proportion of A* grades falls
Would you settle for door locks or invest in a burglar alarm too?