This is an unmissable opportunity to access recent research pinpointing the challenges faced by the IT team, from the Cloud to consolidation. You will be able to meet industry peers facing the same issues and, to hear from leading industry voices how you can meet the challenge.
Is your data centre fit to support today's key business challenges? - exclusive Computing Research
David McClelland - Technical Architect, IThound.com
• The application deployment challenge: how IT often views the expectation of business management as unrealistic
• Typical application deployment timelines: from days to months - the experience of UK IT
• The IT team's confidence in meeting project delivery deadlines: days, weeks or months?
• The over-riding pressure to reduce cost without sacrificing performance
Creating an efficient data centre in practice: What can you do?
David Norfolk - Practise Leader, Bloor Research
• Optimising the data centre
• The Cloud
• Extreme Performance
• Storage Optimisation
• Maximising efficiency
Consolidation at every level
David Rajan - Technology Director, UK, Ireland & Israel, Oracle
• How consolidating your systems can reduce costs and grow revenue through improving top line business agility
• Examples of consolidation in practice from application to disk, as well as integration between layers
• Oracle case study: how we consolidated our own infrastructure, and the benefits
John Lewis and Currys PC World to sell ARM-based Windows 10 PCs
Most startups fail. We examine the secrets of the ones that survive and thrive
Lloyds Bank to spend £3 billion on digital transformation just weeks after admitting IT department staff cuts
Lloyds claims it will become a 'more digitised' banking provider, despite cutting IT staff
AMD enters 'new age for high-performance embedded processors' with Zen-based embedded CPUs