This is an unmissable opportunity to access recent research pinpointing the challenges faced by the IT team, from the Cloud to consolidation. You will be able to meet industry peers facing the same issues and, to hear from leading industry voices how you can meet the challenge.
Is your data centre fit to support today's key business challenges? - exclusive Computing Research
David McClelland - Technical Architect, IThound.com
• The application deployment challenge: how IT often views the expectation of business management as unrealistic
• Typical application deployment timelines: from days to months - the experience of UK IT
• The IT team's confidence in meeting project delivery deadlines: days, weeks or months?
• The over-riding pressure to reduce cost without sacrificing performance
Creating an efficient data centre in practice: What can you do?
David Norfolk - Practise Leader, Bloor Research
• Optimising the data centre
• The Cloud
• Extreme Performance
• Storage Optimisation
• Maximising efficiency
Consolidation at every level
David Rajan - Technology Director, UK, Ireland & Israel, Oracle
• How consolidating your systems can reduce costs and grow revenue through improving top line business agility
• Examples of consolidation in practice from application to disk, as well as integration between layers
• Oracle case study: how we consolidated our own infrastructure, and the benefits
China's system of 'social credit' control gets creepier with new app exposing nearby 'deadbeat debtors'
China's 'social credit' system gets creepier with new app introduced in northern province
Drone tests took place in November and December 2018
EU to agree new 'tech tax' by the end of March as France plans its own five per cent 'digital services tax'
French Finance Minister claims deal on tech tax will be in place before the European elections
Work on new plant to begin as early as June 2019 while new CEO could be announced on Thursday