Artificial intelligence and automation has been described as the 'explosive opportunity' of our times, bringing new ways to generate value from data.
However, only 4 per cent of organisations have successfully deployed AI (according to a Logicalis CIO survey), while many businesses in the early phases of AI adoption face unexpected challenges including access to data, scalability restrictions, a legacy IT infrastructure and a lack of specialist skills.
Taking the first step into the world of AI can be daunting. Join this webinar from Logicalis where they will be discussing the key factors and approaches to be considered in order to deliver a scalable AI strategy.
You will learn:
- How to put AI into practice inside your organisation
- Powerful use-cases of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Practical advice for an AI-ready infrastructure
Your speakers for the day:
- Justin Price, AI Lead and Chief Data Scientist, Logicalis
- Scott Hodges, Information Insights Solutions Architect, Logicalis
Let us inspire you through discussion and debate. Can't attend the live webinar? You should still register! Everyone registered will receive the slides and a recording after the webinar.