You're out to impress your peers: our judges
It's been a tough year for cybersecurity; from the initial panic about home working, safety and confidentiality, to the recent spate of ransomware attacks - and, ironically, fears about a return to the office. Security teams coulkd be forgiven for not knowing whether they're coming or going.
As we said, it's been a tough year - but not an insurmountable one. Vendors and service partners quickly pivoted to support remote working, and plenty of companies came through the pandemic untouched, at least from an IT perspective, thanks to their security teams. Now, it's time to celebrate those stories.
Computing's Security Excellence Awards celebrate the achievements of the security industry over the last year, recognising and rewarding the companies, people, products and projects that keep the rest of us safe.
This year we're featuring returning categories like the Enterprise Threat Detection Award, Cloud Security Award and CISO/CSO of the Year, as well as new categories: Security Project of the Year and Best Use of AI/Automation in Security. While we had hoped that the pandemic would be a distant memory by this point, its effects are still being felt so we're also bringing back our Special Award for Pandemic Resilience, which we launched in 2020.
You have until Friday 17th September to get your entries in, so don't delay. Winners will be announced at an online ceremony on the 1st December.
All valid entries must have a UK presence, and should not consist of marketing copy; any that do will be rejected.
Security Excellence Awards categories 2021
- DevSecOps Award
- Backup, Recovery and DLP Award
- IoT and Edge Computing Security Award
- Email Security Award
- Enterprise Threat Detection Award
- IAM Award
- Managed Security Award
- Network Security Award
- Remote Security Award
- Risk Management Award
- AI/Automation Security Product Award
- Cloud Security Award
- Enterprise Security Solution Award
- SME Security Solution Award
- Security Training Programme of the Year
- Security Team of the Year
- Security Rising Star
- Security Woman of the Year
- CISO/CSO of the Year
- Security Vendor of the Year - SME
- Security Vendor of the Year - Large Organisations
- Special Award: Pandemic Resilience
- Security Innovation of the Year
- * NEW * Security Project of the Year
- * NEW * Best Use of AI/Automation in Security