Computing DevOps Review 2016
Key highlights from the research include:
• Skills shortages across all areas of DevOps are being experienced but where possible, organisations are trying to retain and reskill existing staff.
• DevOps is an important component of digital strategy.
• The proportion of those surveyed who were implementing DevOps has increased from 16 to 25 per cent since last year.
• Likely impediments to DevOps include corporate culture, shortage of skills and resources and a silo mentality. These factors are magnified according to the size of the organisations involved.
• Customer/user satisfaction, speed of delivery and business impact of application code are key metrics for determining success.
DevOps popularity surged last year, and we want to hear about your success
'We needed a much more flexible and cost-efficient operation to keep up with the big players in the field', says head of DevOps Chris Callaghan
Learn from industry experts who have already faced and overcome DevOps challenges
Demand for DevOps and cloud engineers has never been higher, which is why the service model is gaining popularity
Growing its public sector client base made 2020 Zaizi's "best year yet", and there's more to come