The DevOps review looks at levels of adoption of DevOps and its importance to digital strategy
Computing DevOps Review 2016
Key highlights from the research include:
• Skills shortages across all areas of DevOps are being experienced but where possible, organisations are trying to retain and reskill existing staff.
• DevOps is an important component of digital strategy.
• The proportion of those surveyed who were implementing DevOps has increased from 16 to 25 per cent since last year.
• Likely impediments to DevOps include corporate culture, shortage of skills and resources and a silo mentality. These factors are magnified according to the size of the organisations involved.
• Customer/user satisfaction, speed of delivery and business impact of application code are key metrics for determining success.