Monday 21 March 2011, 3:00pm GMT
Email security: Cloud, On-premises or Hybrid?
This web seminar features exclusive research among Computing subscribers covering the adoption of content and cloud email security in the UK in organisations with between 100 and 1,000 employees - organisations like yours. The research sets out to answer which is the best option and covers key priorities for IT decision makers: what they demand of security vendors, what is driving adoption and how some users are "refuseniks" who say they will never move to the cloud.
During the event we will present two case studies, contrasting actual users of on-premises with cloud and you will have an opportunity to put your questions to our expert panel.
At the event you will discover:
- How many organisations have moved some part of their security to a hosted provider?
- What security has moved to the cloud?
- What features do IT professionals consider critical in choosing a provider for content and end point?
- The differences between the concerns of on-premises users with those who choose the cloud
- Have cloud users seen security improve?
- On-premises problems contrasted with the cloud - real user experience
How do you address IT leaders' dual concerns around remote working and cyber security?
British firms paid the sixth-highest total ransom amount to attackers last year, after the USA, Italy, Germany, Spain and France
Microsoft is considering acquiring popular app TikTok's US operations, despite security concerns and the possibility of a ban in the near future
This is the first time that EU has imposed sanctions against cyber attacks
Fitness sites down, WastedLocker ransomware suspected