The Cloud has received a lot of attention and has been labelled by many as "the future of IT". But as the hype subsides, it is essential to fully understand the opportunities and risks associated with cloud, and how it can realistically be implemented in your business.
This CIO-driven event will focus on key questions such as:
* What concerns do CIOs have about migrating to a cloud-based model?
* What do you need to know before taking the decision to migrate?
* How should the decision-making process work in practice?
* Making the transition: how far should you go, and how quickly?
* What are the legal pitfalls you need to look out for?
* How can technology make the transition to cloud smoother?
Places for this event are limited so register today.
The retailer is also transferring 244 of its non-customer facing staff to Wipro
Join us on Tuesday 14th July to discuss cybersecurity, staff retention, managing IT budgets and more in the public sector
OS DataHub includes a number of new mapping data products and APIs for developers
The latest version of iPhone OS will allow users to pin widgets with information on the home screen