The Cloud has received a lot of attention and has been labelled by many as "the future of IT". But as the hype subsides, it is essential to fully understand the opportunities and risks associated with cloud, and how it can realistically be implemented in your business.
This CIO-driven event will focus on key questions such as:
* What concerns do CIOs have about migrating to a cloud-based model?
* What do you need to know before taking the decision to migrate?
* How should the decision-making process work in practice?
* Making the transition: how far should you go, and how quickly?
* What are the legal pitfalls you need to look out for?
* How can technology make the transition to cloud smoother?
Places for this event are limited so register today.
Experts from around the world discuss the benefits artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques are bringing to the battle to beat the pandemic, and the ways in which we should help the technology be more effective
The move comes a little over a month after sacking of prominent AI researcher Timnit Gebru
Every organisation needs its helpers but their efforts often go unrecognised, says ENSEK’s Sarah Smith
Operational software failure due to unpatched bugs was the leading contributor to the wasted $2.1 trillion
QA and testers need to be first-class members of the team