The Cloud has received a lot of attention and has been labelled by many as "the future of IT". But as the hype subsides, it is essential to fully understand the opportunities and risks associated with cloud, and how it can realistically be implemented in your business.
This CIO-driven event will focus on key questions such as:
* What concerns do CIOs have about migrating to a cloud-based model?
* What do you need to know before taking the decision to migrate?
* How should the decision-making process work in practice?
* Making the transition: how far should you go, and how quickly?
* What are the legal pitfalls you need to look out for?
* How can technology make the transition to cloud smoother?
Places for this event are limited so register today.
India's NASSCOM calls on outsourcing clients to relax some rules as India goes into coronavirus lockdown
Indian outsourcers urge clients to relax their non-disclosure and privacy rules to enable staff to work from home
Design is all about applying the fundamental principles of engineering, believes Mark Wilson, in the latest in his ten-part series
The COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak should concentrate some people’s minds about the importance of experts, argues Professor Peter Cochrane
While the Sony PS5 hardware will be similar to Microsoft’s Xbox Series X, the two consoles also offer a number of differences in terms of raw specs