Monday 21 March 2011, 3:00pm GMT
Email security: Cloud, On-premises or Hybrid?
This web seminar features exclusive research among Computing subscribers covering the adoption of content and cloud email security in the UK in organisations with between 100 and 1,000 employees – organisations like yours. The research sets out to answer which is the best option and covers key priorities for IT decision makers: what they demand of security vendors, what is driving adoption and how some users are "refuseniks" who say they will never move to the cloud.
During the event we will present two case studies, contrasting actual users of on-premises with cloud and you will have an opportunity to put your questions to our expert panel.
At the event you will discover:
- How many organisations have moved some part of their security to a hosted provider?
- What security has moved to the cloud?
- What features do IT professionals consider critical in choosing a provider for content and end point?
- The differences between the concerns of on-premises users with those who choose the cloud
- Have cloud users seen security improve?
- On-premises problems contrasted with the cloud – real user experience
Security, ease of use and cloud first are technology priorities for the children's charity, says IT head Jon Winder
Bots are a win-win-win for customers, sales and staff, insists customer lifecycle manager Louise McCormack
And starting 1st September 2019, all new Office 365 customers will only be able to use Microsoft's Slack-rival Teams for calling, chat and meetings
Banks are using more AI, but customers don't always trust it
A look at what's happening now in UK businesses and public services and what's just around the corner