The Cloud has received a lot of attention and has been labelled by many as "the future of IT". But as the hype subsides, it is essential to fully understand the opportunities and risks associated with cloud, and how it can realistically be implemented in your business.
This CIO-driven event will focus on key questions such as:
* What concerns do CIOs have about migrating to a cloud-based model?
* What do you need to know before taking the decision to migrate?
* How should the decision-making process work in practice?
* Making the transition: how far should you go, and how quickly?
* What are the legal pitfalls you need to look out for?
* How can technology make the transition to cloud smoother?
Places for this event are limited so register today.
China's system of 'social credit' control gets creepier with new app exposing nearby 'deadbeat debtors'
China's 'social credit' system gets creepier with new app introduced in northern province
Drone tests took place in November and December 2018
EU to agree new 'tech tax' by the end of March as France plans its own five per cent 'digital services tax'
French Finance Minister claims deal on tech tax will be in place before the European elections
Work on new plant to begin as early as June 2019 while new CEO could be announced on Thursday