The Cloud has received a lot of attention and has been labelled by many as "the future of IT". But as the hype subsides, it is essential to fully understand the opportunities and risks associated with cloud, and how it can realistically be implemented in your business.
This CIO-driven event will focus on key questions such as:
* What concerns do CIOs have about migrating to a cloud-based model?
* What do you need to know before taking the decision to migrate?
* How should the decision-making process work in practice?
* Making the transition: how far should you go, and how quickly?
* What are the legal pitfalls you need to look out for?
* How can technology make the transition to cloud smoother?
Places for this event are limited so register today.
Scottish Government deploys Pure Storage to support Agricultural & Rural Economy Directorate VDI environment
All-flash array storage has slashed build times for developers and cut downtime
291,000 now work in app development in the UK, according to Apple
Investment in STEM education sees rise in number of students taking the subjects, though proportion of A* grades falls
Would you settle for door locks or invest in a burglar alarm too?