The Cloud has received a lot of attention and has been labelled by many as "the future of IT". But as the hype subsides, it is essential to fully understand the opportunities and risks associated with cloud, and how it can realistically be implemented in your business.
This CIO-driven event will focus on key questions such as:
* What concerns do CIOs have about migrating to a cloud-based model?
* What do you need to know before taking the decision to migrate?
* How should the decision-making process work in practice?
* Making the transition: how far should you go, and how quickly?
* What are the legal pitfalls you need to look out for?
* How can technology make the transition to cloud smoother?
Places for this event are limited so register today.
Trump could stop JEDI cloud contract over competition concerns as bidding comes down Microsoft versus Amazon
Computing charts the recent history of the ailing deal, with rumours building that the companies are on the cusp of acrimoniously parting company
SLAs regularly missed, staff turnover high and the mood is depressing, an insider at engineering giant AECOM has claimed, as outsourcing woes continue
Worldline CIO Ryan Bryers has been on a mission to build a high quality offshore DevOps team at low cost
'We didn't want to be two steps away from the action,' says delivery director Gavin Drescher