The Cloud has received a lot of attention and has been labelled by many as "the future of IT". But as the hype subsides, it is essential to fully understand the opportunities and risks associated with cloud, and how it can realistically be implemented in your business.
This CIO-driven event will focus on key questions such as:
* What concerns do CIOs have about migrating to a cloud-based model?
* What do you need to know before taking the decision to migrate?
* How should the decision-making process work in practice?
* Making the transition: how far should you go, and how quickly?
* What are the legal pitfalls you need to look out for?
* How can technology make the transition to cloud smoother?
Places for this event are limited so register today.
Design of hyrdogel battery pack based on biology of electric eels
Intel didn't bother telling US-CERT about the vulnerabilities until information about them was leaked in January
Ubachs has had CIO roles at Staples, Procter & Gamble and Ipsos
"Most people use the internet to broaden their media horizons," claims Dr Grant Blank - not lock themselves up in 'echo chambers'