Corporate social networking provides the ideal platform for employees to communicate information, share and discuss real issues affecting the business. Senior management can also use these platforms to create healthy staff communities, provide interactive company news and bring together the resources from former colleagues.
This one-day conference will look at how companies are deploying these networks in modern day business with case studies on best practices, step-by-step methodology, while building a solid business case for corporate networks.
Show highlights include:
• Learn from global brands who have successfully implemented a social
networking framework and what impact this has had on day-to-day business
• Understand what products and tools are available to incorporate
web 2.0 functionality to your business
• Listen to analyst, top commentators and experts on how social media
can improve employee satisfaction and output
• Learn how Enterprise 2.0 can improve efficiency within your business network
• Take a tour of the latest corporate social networking software tools and resources
• Evening Networking Reception
• Network immediately with our first-class pre-show online meeting planner.
Click here to view the brochure and reserve your space.
HPE seeks $5.1bn from Lynch over the company's failed acquisition of Autonomy
The review website's SRE manager Morten Reinholdt Boelskifte on innovation at the company
HMRC Digital interim head Andrew Sheppard explains how the taxman shifted to DevOps - and takes on apprenticeships to fill the skills gap
Apple's services launch today will be punctuated by the companies, such as Netflix, that choose not to participate