Cybersecurity is a high stakes game and people aren't aware of the risks, says professional poker player and statistician Liv Boeree
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Are you gambling on cybersecurity?
- Computing's AI & Machine Learning Awards 2020 are now open for entries
- Telnet credentials for half-a-million IoT devices and routers released online
- No fix until February for Internet Explorer zero-day being actively exploited in targeted attacks
- Citrix releases permanent fixes for CVE-2019-19781 security flaw in Citrix ADC 11.1 and 12