Met plans to use live facial recognition at 'specific location' in London to 'help protect the vulnerable'
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Metropolitan Police to roll-out live facial recognition across London
- Data Ops: What it is, and why you should care
- Using technology responsibly for recruitment and workforce management
- Alert over critical 'MDhex' vulnerabilities in GE patient monitoring devices
- Xerox moves to overthrow HP's board by nominating 11 new directors