Boris Johnson's party wins by a landslide, but what does the UK's IT industry make of the result?
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- Warning over Zeppelin ransomware targeting healthcare and tech firms across Europe and US
- Chinese software firms to jointly develop new OS
- UK version of ARPA will provide long-term funding to tackle big societal challenges
- Malware attacks targeting the Americas increased dramatically in Q3 2019
- Top three security tips for 2020 from the experts