Threats are getting more serious, but defences are evolving too.
This Computing whitepaper examines the pain points associated with application deployment and management in an increasingly hybrid and rapidly changing IT environment. In particular, it looks at how companies striving for digital transformation are adopting new technologies to achieve those aims, from prioritising mobile support to data-driven process automation and AI, and at the impact these are having on development schedules.Download
GDPR is coming and there is no black and white compliance solution. Most businesses seem to worry but, with the right approach and the right combination of tools, building a sustaining framework to support GDPR and other regulations is possible. Download now to find out more.Download
- UN passes Russian cyber crime resolution critics say will be used to justify state internet control
- Much of what's being sold as 'AI' today is snake oil, says Princeton professor
- Your organisation will be hacked, how will you respond, asks IBM
- Managing the inevitable: what happens when security is breached
- ICO orders Brexit Party to respond to subject-access requests dating back to May