National Grid Metering (NGM) is looking to replace one of its core SAP enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems in a bid to facilitate faster deployment and support planned future growth.
NGM is an asset management company that delivers regulated gas metering services on behalf of the National Grid Group.
NGM operates both a Domestic and an Industrial and Commercial (I&C) metering business, which currently share the same SAP ERP system.
However, this system is highly tailored to meet the needs of the Domestic business, and NGM is now looking to implement a new system dedicated to the I&C division.
The SAP system will still serve the Domestic business.
NGM is looking for one or more vendors to procure, implement and support a new system that provides the following capabilities:
• Business and back-office management, including financial, legal and regulatory obligations
• Commercial management, including portfolio and customer relationship management
• Management of internal work programmes
• Billing and invoice management
• Analytical tools and reporting
Interested parties have until 7 March to participate in the tender.