In this Computing TV
video, Michael Murphy, senior product manager for Europe at Cisco WebEx
Technology Group answers reader questions posed by Computing editor
Watch the video to discover the answers to the following questions:
- There is no doubt that the technology offers significant potential benefits
- the stumbling block is cost. What can be done, if anything, to reduce costs to
a minimum and still maintain benefits?
- I run a very small consultancy business that helps UK businesses outsource
software development to India. Video/web conferencing is potentially of great
benefit to my business. How much will I have to pay per use? And can it be used
three-way between a UK client, me and an Indian supplier?
- Many companies transmit sensitive information and do not want their secrets
to be divulged to hackers and eavesdroppers. How do you ensure security in web
- Can the UK’s infrastructure really support proper web conferencing and home
working on a grand scale or are we just kidding ourselves”?
here to find out more about WebEx web conferencing